Pages

Search blog and web

Uni/GF help

Anon or delete.
After reviewing my grades, finance, and how I like the Unis, I believe that for my subject, York is the best to go.

The problem is my girlfriend. She thinks if I leave my hometown in Peterborough, I'll fall in love with the first person I meet. I know she's clingy, but is there any way to reduce her fears? And btw I don't want to 'reassure her' because I have, and it doesn't work and quite frankly, that provides absolutely nothing.

Some background: shes clingy, as in whenever I go to college (she's in Uni), she asks me if I've "fallen in love with any of [my] classmates)

Is it better to break before Uni, or is it better to still go out with her, and not have breathe down my neck everyday, asking if I'm in love with random people?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment