Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance relationship help?

Hey, I'll just quickly explain my situation. I am currently sitting my last year in secondary school in northern ireland, and will hopefully be travelling to attend Uni in either scotland or england next year. So thats all grand, apart from the small predicament that i have a girlfriend of 2 years that will be staying here. I am very in love with her, and i can say that with a certainty, the girl is in all honesty my best friend and always there for me. We've been through a lot together and well, she knows she can depend on me, and me her. Now i know now, that this is going to make me sound terrible, and a whole lot of people are going to think me a bad person, but i honest to god, just don't trust myself abroad without her, i honestly believe ill cheat on her. I know that, that sounds terrible but i can only be honest, im not suggesting that all the girls are going to be falling at me feet begging me to cheat on my girlfriend here, I'm just scare d that ill eventually find myself in a position where i wont say no. Because like anyone else im sure there comes a point where you just miss someone making you feel physically loved. Has anyone else had a similar experience or my same doubts but found that they were just being stupid? I'd welcome anyone's opinion.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment