Pages

Search blog and web

Why can't i let her go .... ?

Basically there this girl i'm in love with and i know things could never work between us (she also had a boyfriend right now), but try as i might i just can't seem to let my feelings for this girl go, every time i think i have done, something will happen that will draw me back in, i don't mean she does something romantic etc. i mean i could be thinking about the great times we had as friends (i should point out that we never dated, so therefore my love is unrequited)

I know i have to let her go if anything for my sake (i've had quite a few depression fueled breakdowns over her.) She knows how i feel about her, i told her when i was having quite a bad breakdown, she took it rather well as i still talk to her and i'm regarded as one of her best friends. But i still love her, i even wrote her a love letter (didn't send it of course, it usually helps me cope) and that didn't really work

Song which kinda describes what i'm going through:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoCZYAUih…

^ Doesn't 100% match what i'm going through, but it's pretty damn close

I just don't know what to do, i've tried for other women and each time i've been rejected, and for me to go out a meet new people is kinda hard (i'm a little socially awkward) i am already on two dating websites and neither seem to be working for me

Should note that she is my 'First Love' i have NEVER felt this way about any other women, i've had major crushes before but that's all they have been, this girl however is practically everything i look for in a girl

Note II: I'm 20 and at university and appraching the end of my 2nd year but there a a chance that i may fail this year .... but that's another story




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment