Pages

Search blog and web

Need Help!

Hey guys, I been browsing this forum for a while and I just joined because I really need some advice. My wife and I have been been arguing over the most simple things. I am the talk it out type when we argue. She is the shut down, stare and ignore me for days until I'm about to have a nervous break down type. We have a stepdaughter together and my wife and her ex communicaties for the sake of their child, school, grades how she's doing, etc. She told me he was physically and mentally abusive to her in the past so, I have a little resentment torwards him because of that. Well, two days ago I just got a sick feeling and I checked our phone records. She talked to this SOB 57 times this billing cycle (30 days). Their conversations range from anywhere between 45 minutes to 3 hours 2 to 3 times a day! WTF! I confront her about it, she completely lies at first. I show her the call log and she finally admits it (its too damn obvious), and she says they ta lk about their daughter. She talks to him when I am not around like when I'm at work or when she is visiting her family or when shes off. Is this at the mimimum an emotional affair because they basically talk everyday for hours? Why did she lie about it up until I showed her the phone records if there is nothing going on? Her lying and secret phone conversations make me feel like this is more than phone chat. advice please!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment