Pages

Search blog and web

Advice needed in the UK tonight?

Hi there,

As England is about to go to bed and all friends are probably asleep, I need some advice please, apologies if I am sounding like a teenager!

I'm separated and about to file for divorce. I've been seeing a guy for 3 weeks ( he's been divorced for a year, we are both in our 40's), I know it's a short time. We've had 3 dates and we really clicked and felt really comfortable in each other's company from the word go. He keeps in contact with me on a regular basis, everyday in fact and his texts are always very nice, example: Hi gorgeous, beautiful etc, how are you, thinking of you all that lovey dovey stuff.

He left yesterday on business for New York and when he left London, he sent me a text, saying he'd arrived at the airport and he was thinking of me.

Since arriving there's no nice stuff very straight forward, like, I am here, think I have a bit of jet-lag and that was it. tonight I thought I may receive something a bit more meaningful, like, hi gorgeous, or something like that, thinking of you etc. But no, just, "Having a great time, had a couple of meetings so far, all went well. Hope you are well and have a fab weekend x" AND that was it, very cold compared to the recent past 3 weeks.

I know he has a very stressful job and is under a lot of pressure.

My question is, am I reading too much into this, I get the impression that there will be no more texts for the weekend. Do you think he feels he is getting involved to quick and is scared a little and how should I reply to such a text that feels so cold to remain cool as I have done all along?

Sorry guys, could do with some advice? :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment