Pages

Search blog and web

Who here has successfully dealt with bullies?

Any advice on how to do it? To cut a long story short, I'm currently at uni and over the past few months I've had to deal with repeated harassment from a certain group of people. At one point they were my friends (or so I thought), but they started off making completely unjustified insults and spreading rumours behind my back which I ended up overhearing and mutual friends mentioned to me, though they denied it to my face again and again when I confronted them about it. I then stopped speaking to them and recently it's just gotten worse and worse, though they still are too cowardly to actually say stuff to my face.

Please just don't tell me to "move above it", as though I'm cutting them out of my life soon some of the stuff they've done is pretty disgusting and there's no way I'm letting them get away with this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment