Pages

Search blog and web

Can any guys help me with this?

Basically there's this guy I like. We started talking about 2 months ago but he's backed off a few times. About a month ago it got to the point where he was making a real effort to talk to me and to see me 9nothing has every happened though). Then one night when we were out some of my friends apparently started talking to him about me and he told them he liked me. On the same night he told he would come out with me and my friends the next weekend and we made rough plans for it. But basically since that night he had backed off again and didn't contact me. I canceled the weekend later because I was ill but he said he can't come anyway cause of work. But basically he has been distant since that night and when we saw eachother last weekend he didn't even talk to me and left early. He is pretty shy and normally wouldn't talk to me anyway unless I speak to him first but still, he's had chances online etc. I don't really understand why someone would back off literally right after admitting they like me. But the point is I'm fed up about wondering about it so do you think I should make some sort of move an confront him so I know for sure? Like messaging him and asking if he wants to hang out? Or something else? Or would this just put him off even more? I also really want to apologise for my friend's behaviour cause I'm sure they were bothering him.

Thoughts please.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment