Pages

Search blog and web

Does the dumper ever reaaly feel bad?

I think many have read my story.

Married 14 years two girls wife walks out and leaves the girls. I file for divorce. 5 months later she says she wants to work it out.. I end the court case. 4 months later she said she still doesn't love me and really wants a divorce. She says she is sorry for hurting me.

This is to all the men/woman that have dumped their spouse that were in non abusive relationships.. Seriously? Do you really feel bad that you ripped someone's heart out? do you really care how terrible you made that person feel?

Maybe causes I got dumped... but I can't for the life of me see how the person doing the dumping can not feel anything but joy and relief. That they can start a new life with no guilt while the other is left to pick up the pieces of a shattered life from the person they loved and planned to spend the rest of their life together.

PLEASE can someone that dumped their spouse explain to me.. cause when my STBEW told me she was sorry I felt she was full of crap, evil and cold.

Please enlighten me!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment