Pages

Search blog and web

I have a dark secret, I need advice

Im a guy right now in year 13. When I was in year 7, I was just starting puberty. I was getting interested in girls stuff like that.

On the bus home from school i sometimes sat beside this girl who was maybe in year 2 or 3. Two times, when she was sleeping, I unbuttoned her shirt and touched her in the nipples and chest area.

I feel like a monster now that I think back about this. When I read about rapists and pedophiles in the news, I feel disgusted at them and think they should be punished severely, but I think to myself what makes me any different from them? I try to tell myself that I have now changed. That version of me in year 7 did not know how to think properly and I would never do that again.

I feel like I am an evil person. Can anybody tell me if I really am a messed up pedophile or I was just a kid that did not know how to think.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment