Pages

Search blog and web

should I contact him? please read!

Please excuse my broken English, am a foreign student, studying English in the UK:)..... anyhow long story cut short. I'm 20, virgin and I've known this guy for about a year. we are of the same race and religion, we agreed from the beggining that nothing will happen between us bcos we're both 'religious' and want to practice our faith and having intimacy before marriage is a big No No! however few months into the relationship he made it obvious that he wanted us to get intimate, and I refused so he cut the releshionship and broke up with me. I was upset but then i thought if he loved me he would wait at least until am ready and not pressure me into it, so I quickly decided to move on. 5 months later he contacted me saying he made a mistake and that i should forgive him. bcos i like him SO MUCH and wanted him so badly in my life i forgave him and we started seeing each other and talk again. we always have good really good time together and talk for hours and hours without getting bored! anyhow... i was happy at his return at the start but he didnt waste any time this time and asked for it again. I told him i havent changed my mind and that nothing will change my mind (I was having trust issues this time!). anyway he disappeared without saying anything. 3 weeks later he contacted me but this time i didnt answer his calls/texts and decided to move on for good. its been 4 months now and he calls me everyday. i never answered his calls all this time and each time i see him calling me i ask myself wether he likes/loves me or hes just after one thing which leaves me in utter confusion. anyway last week i decided to put an end to this (his calls) and text him a short message saying to kindly leave me alone and not phone me bcos i wont reply. since then i never heard back from him. i dont know but i started to feel strong feeling towards him now, not a day passes but i think about him, what do you advice me to do? do you thin k hes after one thing or truly likes me? what if i contacted him again and the same thing happen was it worth it? thanks in advance for any replies:)





am new here so apology if its the wrong section to post.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment