Pages

Search blog and web

getting him to open up

So a few months ago, a guy I first started seeing did something hurtful, and when I approached him about it, he disappeared, which was really hurtful of course. So usually when guys disappear they disappear for life, so I got over it…but a few weeks ago, he wanted to reconnect on one of the networks, which was really random- plus he lives cross country so why even bother? so I decided to be open about it and connect to him, and felt that it should be on his plate to initiate us talking again. So it has been a couple of weeks, and all this open non closure stuff has kind of annoyed me- I know he has trouble expressing himself, but this is kind of ridiculous-…so I was thinking of sending him a note and basically putting him on the spot about it all that he needs to open up to me- I am fine if he doesn't reply, because I think I would give him a couple days and if he doesn't reply back, then I will just delete him from my contacts. What do you guys think? And is there something I should just say straight out?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment