Pages

Search blog and web

Is she taking advantage of me?

So last month I met this girl on a study skills course. We've both been out of education for over 4 years and we found we had alot in common. The main thing was how we both have the same anxieties about returning to intensive study and being able to keep up with a workload a degree has to offer.

Anyway, a few weeks into the course we ended up in the pub one day after college and I got her talking alot. She was so happy and content to be talking about all her ambitions and how much she's looking forward to bettering herself. After so long we ended up flirting and I was really impressed with how confident and charming she was.

This is where things start getting a little unusual. That day after the pub she invited me back to hers. As soon as we were over the threshold of her flat she put forth the most powerful and irresistible display of seduction I've ever seen or felt. She guided me into the bedroom and out of her clothes so smoothly and sensually it was almost like a dream. Straight away she told me what she liked and what she wanted me to do to her. I spent like an hour kissing and caressing all over her. Before she let me inside her she had me go down on her twice and give her an orgasm with my finger. But as soon she let me inside her she insisted she went on top. Given that I'd spent so long arousing her, it didn't take long for her to orgasm from penetration. But that was where it ended.

As soon as she had hers, she got off me and got dressed. I really didn't know what to say. When I asked her she just strut out of the bedroom with a smirk on her face. I wouldn't let it lie, but when I kept asking her she just giggled. Anyway, I left because I really wasn't getting anywhere and I didn't want to get angry because I actually really like this girl. However, a few days later she invited me around again and the exact same thing happened.

I'm confused because she's not a selfish or self-centred person at all outside the bedroom. She often texts to see how I'm doing and she always makes alot of time to talk. She's also introduced me to a couple of her close friends, all of whom are really friendly and say we are cute together. But the whole bedroom situation is showing no signs of changing because just last night she invited me round for like an hour and she had me go down on her once and then after she was done she told me that I should go because she had to be up early.

What should I do? I feel like if I just openly state what the problem is I'll sound pathetic and that she'd probably find it hard not to laugh, but then again she must realise that this is an unacceptable way of going on? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's quite hot, but there is a line.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment