Pages

Search blog and web

How to get rid of the loneliness?

I have posted a few times here, and have found it tremendously helpful. Just a quick recap on my situation, for those of you who don't know: I am 20, and I was in a relationship with a guy for 1.5 years. It ended on March 3. For almost a month or so, I was begging him to take me back. Then I stopped talking to him for 2 weeks so that I could get over him. About a week ago, I spoke to him again and that didn't end well. I ended up blocking his number on my phone and I blocked him on Facebook.

At first, for the past week, I was doing fine. I felt angry at him and this was a huge relief because for the past month, I've been angry at myself. But then I was starting to realize that he also had a huge part to play in the breakup. I realized that he isn't such a saint, after all. However, now I am starting to miss him again. I keep thinking back on the times when we first starting dating. Around this time, 2 years ago, is when we first starting liking each other. I just keep thinking about how it was when we first started dating, and I'm sad about it.

How can I stop missing him? A week ago, I was so mad that I was glad he was out of my life. But now I am missing him again. I've tried to fill the void, but I don't think I'm doing it correctly.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment