Pages

Search blog and web

My husband is choosing his dog over me?

I have been with my husband for 4 years. We have always lived separate. My lease is up and I want to move in with him, but he has a dog I am allergic to. He is a big dog, an Australian Cattle Dog...he barks and bites and sheds everywhere. He said he would keep the dog in a room with a door that goes outside, but honestly, I don't believe this is a good compromise as I am an asthmatic and am very allergic to him. I don't want to not go into that room. I also have insomnia and a disabled back, so I am already operating at a disadvantage. I told him to get a shed with an A/C and a chair and the dog can live here and the back yard. He won't do that. So, he is in essence, choosing his dog over me or my needs. It is very hurtful and I would leave, but I could lose my job soon and would have no options, so I am operating from fear. I love him and we get along, but this is such a tough issue. Every time I talk to someone out this, they say it is a no-brai ner and I come over a dog. I believe this in my heart, but would hate to lose my husband. Ideas please?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment