Pages

Search blog and web

Is it possible to love someone you are not physically attracted to?

I've been contemplating about this for a while, and I feel I need a more individual response to my problem.
This guy i work with is very sweet. He does literally everything for me, always there for me, if I have a problem or if ever am upset, he cheers me up. He makes me laugh and i enjoy his company. he will drop everything he's doing and come see me, always helping me out...
Am not physically attracted to him, but I've grown to love his personality and the way he is. But recently whenever we are together, I just find him annoying, coz I dont think he is mature. Am not sure if he likes me but he occasionally compliments me and flirts around alot . Since I met him, am not attracted to any other males and I just keep thinking about him and I become jeloused if he is around other girls..

Am confused, I think I do love him but I dont find him physically attracted..

Also I can't see myself with him in long term relationship, I think id regret. I just feel like I should be with someone who I'm passionate about.

Should I tell him how I feel about him?

Is it possible to love someone you are not physically attracted to?

Am so confused.. Please advise me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment