Pages

Search blog and web

intimate touching?is it ok?

Intimate touch?
I have been dating my boyfriend for a month. He cares and will only do what I allow him to. Last week we had a conversation about sex and he said he will love to make love to me and that it will make him happy but that he will wait till im ready. (he is the only guy i've thought about doing it with) Today we were laying on his bed cuddling and passionately kissing (we are always passionate) he started going up touching me till he got till my bra and then he stopped and asked me if i wanted him to stop and i replied with a kiss because i didnt want him to stop. So basically my question is like how long do you wait to ONLY TOUCH?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment