Pages

Search blog and web

Compromising uni to stay with my girlfriend?

In a really hard situation here. My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year and of course I would love to stay with her. She's going to Cardiff uni, and where I do have an offer to go there I really want to go to Sheffield as its better for my course (Chemistry) and the town just appealed to me more.

So should I go to cardiff? Im scared that if it doesn't work out i'll have messed it all up and regret not going to Sheffield. I also don't want to be a social recluse (which I have become lately) by just staying with her all the time. So yeah please help.

Also any preachers for Cardiff or Sheffield are welcome to persuade me :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment