Pages

Search blog and web

Husband socializing with women coworkers

My husband and I have had problems in the past with his infidelity.

I have a question to ask you ladies and also would like some feedback from the men.

My husband goes for coffee breaks with a group of married men and women to a place near the large company where he works.
It used to be only the men went, but now some ladies are joining them.

I have read a lot on infidelity and affair prevention which suggests socializing in mixed company can be a high risk environment.

I have been thinking that I should suggest that this might not be the best thing for him to be doing but have been hesitant about it because I don't want to be too controlling. He also isn't a very social person with no friends, so this is his only socialization he really ever gets in his life, and don't want to take that away from him.

What do you guys think???

Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment