Pages

Search blog and web

Was I right to break up with my girlfriend?

Things were good. Out of nowhere, my grandmother had passed away and it hit me so hard you can't imagine as I had never experienced death before. At that difficult period in my life, my girlfriend was being really unsupportive as she was more interested in one her friend's wedding. Not a single hug or a visit, just a one line text message saying she was sorry to hear that. I was in such an emotional state as was my family.
A few days later I met up with her and we a had a little argument. She blurted out that I was being too sensitive as it was just my grandma. I decided I couldn't do this anymore and broke it off. She left and I've not seen her since and broke off all contact. Who was in the wrong here? Me or her? I keep thinking I've been silly and may have over-reacted? just can't get over it. :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment