Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone else feel like me..

A few years ago, 3 in fact, a girl who I really really loved broke up with me, we were on and off for about 4 years but I honestly really loved her, I still do care about her and see her around now and again. Since then I've been in a relationship with another girl for a couple of years, I broke up with her a few months ago cause I just didn't feel like I could commit myself to the relationship cause I'd rather be by myself.

Since then I've got talking to a few girls while I've been out, I'm texting 3 girls at the moment, they are all nice enough girls, but if I'm honest I really feel as though I can't be bothered even making the effort with any of them. I never text any of them first, and I always say no when they suggest to meet up or go out somewhere. My mates are always having a dig at me for not meeting up with them, even just for casual sex.

Now I'm really confused whether the reason as to why I simply don't care is because of what happened in my first relationship? Or is it because I haven't come across anyone who really interests me yet? Has anyone else been in a similar situation?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment