Pages

Search blog and web

I'm tempted to follow a girl I like to university.

So, she used to go to my secondary school before leaving for a different sixth form. We were never really friends but whenever we talked she would always smile and usually be as playful as you would be with someone you knew well. It would take ages to explain why/how I know, but I'm pretty sure she liked me (though I can't imagine why), but I never had the balls to do something about it...she left to go to a different sixth form...she posted to facebook how she was excited about firming this uni. It is a good university, infact on paper, the best university I have also got into, though I don't really want to go there...until now, I am actually considering going there because she is -__-, hoping it will end like a fairytale. Something tells me this is a bad idea. :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment