Pages

Search blog and web

Sending care package to girlfriend -- help!

I am sending a care package to my long distance girlfriend because I want her to know how much I love and care for her. We have been together for over a year now and I'm sure that I will marry her once the distance closes. We used to live together, but she has temporarily gone back to her home country and we have been apart for a few months and won't be together for another 6 months or more.
The thing is, I am horrible at romantic gestures and I want this to be something special. I also haven't got a lot of money. I have already thought of some ideas (cologne, chocolate, etc.) but she deserves something more creative. I know people are going to say that I know my girlfriend best, and I do. I know her inside out. She loves dance and Cabaret, works with kids, she writes, listens to loads of genres of music (Aerosmith, Fun, Billy Joel, Barenaked Ladies… loads more), is into stand-up comedy, and is a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. She is sweet, intelligent, funny, beautiful, sexy as hell, and so caring. She has graduated Uni as well. I know her favourite books and films, but I want to get her more than just a DVD.
I am so crap at this and I just want it to be perfect. Please please please help me!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment