Pages

Search blog and web

Help! What happened here? What do I do?

Basically, I'm really unsure what went wrong here and am not sure how to fix it...

The last few months, I've been flirting with an acquaintance over Facebook. It got pretty, uhh, in depth and he's repeatedly detailed how attractive he finds me and how much he wants to see me alone. We're in the same circle of friends, but only got chatting and met each other properly at an event a few weeks ago. At this event, he didn't make a move on me but instead texted me whilst we were in the company of other to say that I looked really good. End of the night, we go our separate ways. A couple of days later he's back texting me saying how much he regretted not making a move and how he's looking forward to seeing me at another event (which was on Weds). He gets really quite graphic - has obviously drunk a lot - and makes clear he wants to sleep with me. I act passively, but also make sure it seems I'm interested. Wednesday comes along and I've had a bit to drink at this point, we hug hello and he walks off. At the end of the evening, as I'm making a move to go, I go up to him (fuelled by dutch courage) and ask him what he is after with me. He says 'Nothing' and I mention the messages. He then says 'There's one way to solve this', and turns his back and walks away from me.I've facebooked him a couple of times since then, but have received no response. I just don't get this. He was acting as if he was really 'into' me at the previous event, and only, but has been incredibly rude with no explanation since then? He's definitely acted more interested in me, than I have in him.

Do I take Weds night as a rejection and a sign he's not interested?

He's not removed me from FB, as I would have expected, but isn't speaking to me (hasn't in three days now) and I have no idea where I stand.

He's gone from full on, to full on rude and I don't understand why/what I did wrong? I wasn't drunk. I was bolder than I normally am with him, but I certainly wasn't OTT or making a pass at him in public. I simply asked him a question, and he turned away and hasn't spoken to me since.

Help! What do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment