Pages

Search blog and web

Gay life getting me down

Hey guys,

this may seem like a whiney thread but I'm just really getting tired of gay life. I've recently moved to London which is great - its more social, busy and fun. I've had my fair share of guys chat to me on grindr its still 100+ (but most are not my type), what I find frustrating is I work out A LOT have quite a defined body - big chest and pecs. Guys usually stare at me when out and occasionally approach or say something. However with this all in mind I find myself always striving to be the best - nothing is good enough and realistically I have very few gay friends or connections :( just guys i chat to on grindr.

When I go on facebook I often see over gay guys who have befriended me have loads of guys chat to them - ok they may or may not be as good looking who knows, but I sometimes think maybe its my personality :S

People tell me im hot etc and I can see this translate in real life at times, but it just upsets me i feel lonely and depressed about the way I am :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment