Pages

Search blog and web

very hard to keep my cool

My husband left me 2 weeks ago and took the bed out of the spare room, a chest of drawers, all my bags for life, teabags, coffee, cheese knife, large sieve and long mirror. Although these are only trivial things, each time I noticed something was missing I would get upset again. I suffer from depression, so I am up and down all the time. My husband has suffered from depression for years and brought me down with him.
I was just about to go to bed when I noticed that a large towel had gone missing. I texted my husband to ask him to bring any household stuff back with him tomorrow and we'll sort it out between us. He texted back to say that he hadn't got anymore household stuff and to stop accusing him of things he's not taken. I am trying very hard not to have a go at him and to remain happy every time I see him like I'm advised to do, but sometimes I'm finding it very hard to do.
I saw my counsellor yesterday who made me feel positive. I am having a bad day today, so I'm taking it out on my nearest and dearest, ie. the estranged hubby.
I said to him I didn't want my son to come from a broken home. He said it is hardly a broken home as he's nearly 20 this year. I told him not to be so heartless, he's not replied to that!
My son may be 20 this year, but he's got high functioning autism and so he acts more like a 14 year old. it is mainly his social skills and his need for routine that affects his autism. My husband leaving has thrown his routine right out of the window and he's been misbehaving because of this. I just want things to get back to how they were before and be a happy family once again. My husband has some new found friends that I'm sure have had a big influence in his life, he's changed so much this year. I know we've had problems in the past, but he refuses to talk about them (he dumped me via text!), he won't go to counselling with me and has given up his faith. I was just about to go to bed, but now I'm so annoyed with him that I'm wide awake!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment