Pages

Search blog and web

married man cheated with married woman

My husband is cheating on me with a married woman. They were puppy lovers for 3 months 30 years ago. The woman dug up my husband's info on Facebook and started to contact him daily 3 years ago. I found out about it 2.5 years ago. my husband promised me to end the relationship with her. Unfortunately, he only told her that I found out about it and both opened new email accounts to continue the relationship. She told my husband her husband was cheating on her but she won't divorce him because she has a very nice life. Her husband is a successful surgeon and she doesn't need to work. My husband travelled 6000 miles to see her last July and last month when I was with him and lied to me about meeting up with clients. If I don't find out, they will continue their relationship as married men and married woman for the rest of their life. If I tell her husband about her adultery, do you think her husband cares? or should I tell her husband about it.< /div>




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment