Pages

Search blog and web

The girl I like

Hey everybody, I was quite proud of myself for this, so I thought I'd just tell you about it, to show what can happen if you want it to!

Basically, I always talk to this girl on Facebook, we're both single, and we just have a laugh and joke about the same thing. She knows that I like her, and said she likes me too in the past (I think she said it out of kindness to be honest) and that was pretty much the end of that, nothing came of it.

However, a few minutes ago, I just felt like I should really say something to catch her attention. So I just said to her "Look, I have to say, I really like you as you know, and I hope to God you like me. We talk everyday, we're single, and enjoy one another's company, so why don't we actually try and make it a thing? Fancy seeing a movie with me next week?"
To my surprise, she said "Wow, haha, that'd be fantastic, let me know when!" and I feel over the moon because of this.

It just goes to show, that if you want something, sometimes all you have to do, is go for it! I mean, I didn't ask her out, but I made my feelings very clear, and just told her what I want, hoping that she wants, or may want the same thing.
I'd recommend this to anybody, as I feel like a massive weight has been taken off my shoulders by simply telling her how I feel, and I hate cliche's, but yeah, this could be great!

Thanks for reading:).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment