Pages

Search blog and web

Mr nice guy or Mr Stupid?

Well im divorced for over 3yrs now and I would like to share my story about being too nice to my ex wife too many times. We have 2 boys and very supportive to me and live a simple life after the divorce. Many times my ex wife run into problems and I cannt find my self saying NO to her despite what she did to me that cause a lot of pain and mental torture. Just when im about to get over her she pull me down again and end up helping her. Im ready to move on but it seems I keep falling back every time I help her and the only reason I help her is because we have a kids together......Please give me advice to find way to say NO to her and move on with my life.....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment