Pages

Search blog and web

At rock bottom

I'll try and keep this short. It's my first heartbreak post online

I like to think I'm a friendly guy; I get on with everyone, and don't have any enemies, and I have quite a few close female friends. Problem is, I don't seem to get any romantic interest. I think I'm average looking (I'm often told I'm cute...), but my relationships never seem to go beyond friendships. What upsets me is most of my close friends treat women like ragdolls and always seem to come out smelling of roses at the end...I've lost count of the number of guys I know who treat women like meat and yet now find themselves in stable relationships :(.


I don't think it helps that I'm mad in love with a girl in the year below and have spent the last two years totally friendzoned (my fault for not making my intensions clear) before realising she's just not interested in me *that way*.

I don't tell anyone but it's really getting me down quite a lot, and I don't know what to do about it. Am I bad looking? Or am I just plain boring?

/vent




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment