Pages

Search blog and web

How likely is this a BS excuse?

Last night I was at this formal party (suits, evening dresses and good manners everywhere) dancing with a beautiful lady.
At 2 A.M. I had to leave so I basically said if she gave me her phone number I would probably invite her to a theater sometime. She replied with something like "I don't have a phone with me and I don't remember the number. You can text me on Facebook though.".

How likely is this a BS excuse?
I am a proud gentleman and although the girl is very nice I would hate to be intrusive.

P.S. I have her on Facebook because we were previously vaguely acquainted. However we're both in our 20's so I am not excited about sending her a Facebook message at all...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment