Pages

Search blog and web

What to do with a girl you like?

OK, let me just introduce the situation here.

I am 17 years old and been on a few dates in the past but nothing went anywhere. I went to the cinema and for coffee with this girl but it just didn't click and we lost touch.

Now, there's this girl i really like and i think she also likes me. The problem is i don't know how to move it onto the next step. I have been out for a coffee and to the cinema with a girl but i am quite an awkward person and don't find general chit-chat easy so therefor it sort of crumpled.

I am afraid that if i follow the same footsteps as the dates with the previous girl this girl i really like would lose interest in me.

I have thought about inviting her around to mine for tea as i would be comfortable having a conversation with the whole family, however its what we would do before and after the meal. I don't really have girls around to my house so i don't know what i would do with her and it could get a little awkward. When i have my male friends around we just go on the playstation but she isn't into that and would be bored.

So what do you do with a girl when she's around at your house- in an early stage of the relationship.

Chris




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment