Pages

Search blog and web

Wife having an affair with another woman

New here so hello to all. Been married 30 years and have no minor kids. My wife and I have had a very tenuous relationship for the last few years. three years ago she filed for divorce while our youngest was still in high school. Said that she need space and did not want the responsibility of being a mother and wife and wants to be on her own. We went to counseling for a while and she reveled abuse from her childhood home and decided to put the divorce on hold. Three years we worked on our marriage but never recovered the sex life. We grew farther apart with different interests. She started hanging around with people that I could not stand. Dope smokers, drinkers just all around losers.
This last year her dress and style has changed and she has become hard around the edges. Very clean and proper but still...
I knew something was up when she started hiding things that she did not need to hide. She stopped caring where or when I came home.
This last week she started a fight with myself and daughter and went really overboard. I knew she had a guilt trip she was fighting through. I made a comment to a friend that my wife has something she is hiding and a couple of days later I get this email at work from someone that says they have something I would be interested in. bull crap I deleted it.. Then I get a printout of a string of texts form my wife to another woman that looked innocent at the time but started to increase in sexual nature with a comment of the other woman coming into town for a hook up with her. The messages got very explicit.
I sat on this information for several days, contacted my lawyer and saw a counselor to try to get a grip.
Funny thing is that I really don't care. I am pissed off that she is going to put her life and mine through hell and most likely loose all her friends and the respect of her kids. I confronted her yesterday and after a few min stopped denying the affair. I told her I filing for D and she could stay in the house but not in my bed. I am not in good place in time for the D as I put a lot of my resources into my business.
None of her friends know of her affair and I know that the other woman has a partner that she is stealthy trying to keep this from. I promised my wife that if she played nice in the divorce that I would not out her. I don't know if I should tell the other woman's partner about the affair.
I have never been alone and have no concept of what it will be like when this is over. I am going the 180 route but don't think it will have an impact on her as she wants the freedom anyway. I know I am not to blame in this relationship but cant understand why she chose the very long distant relationship.
I am looking forward to not being with her as she is someone that I would not ever be friends with if we meet the first time.
Not a nice person, very self centered, sneaky, and a cold heart.
Even so I hate that this woman is praying on my wifes desire for something more fulfilling that I can give here now. She is going to be played and spit out and find herself alone and friendless.
BTW the informant says he has more stuff but I have to pay. What a scumbag! But what a racket. I am worried now that I know that all someone has to have is a cell number and they can intercept anything. Even mine... I don't want any more information on her anyway as she has already fessed up.
I'm so confused that I don't know what I'm confused about.
I hope I can get clarity her..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment