Pages

Search blog and web

Am I an idiot to stay with him after this??

I've been seriously contemplating where my relationship with my boyfriend is realistically headed. My significant other and I have been together for 3 years. Recently, we've been going through a LOT of stress, which has been affecting our relationship. He has a beautiful daughter, with an ex-girlfriend. They have a very contentious relationship, and I really just stay clear of it, because I don't want to interfere with his relationship with his daughter. She, nor anybody else in his life have met or know of me. To be honest, I've spent a lot of time wondering if he's been playing me (and his ex-girlfriend) for a fool.
Recently, there has been a lot of drama regarding her. But, to tell the truth, I feel like she has a more dominant role in his life than I do.
To get to the point, about a month ago, he had invited his ex-girlfriend (who is also the mother of his child) over to his house to help him with a business situation. From what he has told me, they got in an argument, it became escalated, she started screaming, and the neighbors called the police. He was arrested and charged with DV. He claims he did nothing to her, and she's lying that he hit her.
Keep in mind that this all happened between 11pm-1am. She reportedly "flipped out" because he finally admitted to her that he has a girlfriend that he's thinking about marrying. From his report, she became so upset because she finally realized that they are not going to get back together.
So, obviously there is a LOT that is wrong with this picture. But, I want to hear your objective thoughts about this situation .




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment