Pages

Search blog and web

I hate my mums boyfriend

anon please

So my mums been seeing this guy for about 3 years now. He used to argue a lot with my older sister (who was 18 then) whereas i was always neutral. For example when we all went on holiday it was a disaster and ended in me constantly taking sides.

Now though my sister stays with her boyfriend and i feel like he drove her out. Everything he says and does pisses me off, he's such an alpha male a**hole who thinks whatever he says goes. Whenever i get home from sixth form i hope he's not there because if he is i'll hole myself up in my room, and it's boring as hell.

He calls the house constantly, whenever the phone rings i know it will be him. It's like im competing for my mums attention because when he's around i get nothing. I wont even be called down for dinner - ill walk downstairs and find its cold.
All i look forward to these days is leaving for uni so i can be away from him, but i feel like id be losing my mum. I don't know what to do :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment