Pages

Search blog and web

Any other jealous wives out there?

I'm just wondering if others would feel like me or am I overreacting?

A childhood friend is in town this weekend and my husband and I went out to dinner with this friend and her husband. We were having ****tails all night and as the night went on this friend was paying so much attention to my husband and getting loud and entertaining us all with her stories. I just felt like her and my husband's eyes were connected most of the night and my husband had a smile plastered on his face while watching her and her theatrics. I expected my friend and I to chat and catchup all night but that was not at all how the night went.

I was feeling jealous/mad/disrespected. How would you feel? What would you do?

eta: husband has never cheated and don't think he would but still...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment