Pages

Search blog and web

I am frugal, she is the spender.

I am frugal, been saving and investing 401k's IRA's since the early 80's and have accumulated a nice retirement in 10 or 15 years

The problem is now. My wife's spending is accelerating. I always pay our investment accounts first, and until a few years ago we had plenty of money left over. My wife developed a lifestyle, Sushi
with the girlfriends, spa treatments, botox, plastic surgery, a certain taste in clothing etc

Then, the recession hit. Income begins to regress, year after year
until it is now half what it was before the recession

This has not stopped my wife, not only has she apparently not
noticed the reduction of income, she has stepped it up

The marriage has deteriorated for many reasons, not the least
of which is her wild eyed spending

We are now separated, She emptied the cash out of the bank ($61k) and I had to take control of the $. I am paying the bills making sure things get done, she is whining about not having enough money!!!!

I hate the idea of divorce, but financially I would be better off




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment