Pages

Search blog and web

Am I over reacting??

Hello all,

Been married 7 years now.

About four years ago my wife mentioned that a group of about 10 men and one lesbian that work in another department make a yearly trip to Las Vegas without thier spouses and significant others to drink, party and who knows what else. I think they stay a week or so. My wife also mentioned that two of the men, "Jim and Bob" had invited her to go along with them next trip. That was about all that was said the time and I thought it was nothing to really worry about and I just filed it away in my head without much thought.

A year later, one of the men that asked last time, "Jim", asked her again if she would go. I didn't really think much of it, just thought she wouldn't do it anyway, and no big deal.

Another year later, the same guy "Jim" asked her to go with them. She tells me she replied "I'll go if my husband can go". I asked her what his response was and she kind of changed the subject. She said to me "Don't you think that would be fun to go with them?". I said let me turn this around on you... Lets say a group of women I work with and a gay man, go to Vegas without thier spouses and ask me to go along, would you want to go? She said "Okay, I get your point".

Well now, this same man "Jim", asked her again to go and was joking with "Bob" about her driving, etc. in her presence. She told me about this over Valentines day lunch. At this point I said that this man is hitting on her and I don't like it. She says she's known him for over 10 years and he wouldn't even be thinking of getting her in bed and that he's not flirting or hitting on her, just joking around. She also said that the group would expect her to pay her own way, and that he wouldn't have her pay her own way to get her out there to "F" her.

This man also has recently asked her to lunch just the two of them. She turned him down. He is married too.

My wife is the flirty type too, and likes to throw out sexual innuendos around many of the men she works with.

My questions to you all is, one, is this man not hitting on my wife with the repetitive invitations? And two, my wife acts like she's ignorant of men's intentions yet I think she knows what his intentions are, and if I'm right she enjoys the attention, so she denies any bad intentions on his part just to keep it going. Could I be correct, that she does know but enjoys the attention?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment