Pages

Search blog and web

Ready to give up....

I've been trying to R with my WS since September. I was doing okay until just before Christmas when I found out he was lying to me about things I asked him several times before and he always assured me I was wrong. After snooping, I found out I was right. There was another woman he was in an internet relationship with before this last one that he had the 7 month EA with. The game he was on where he met these woman, he cancelled in front of me but then went behind my back and reopened his account. He told me he found out about this game from a male friend of his but is was actually a woman who showed him this game back in 2011. Before he moved back home I told him he needed to delete any contact info he had for the OW, he said he did. I found out he never deleted the contact information from his email account. Of course, after I found the proof of all this and confronted him, he admitted to what I knew and that was it. He went and deleted her info and then gave me access to his phone, computer and email account. But he doesn't understand by lying to me and then I find out, it set me back to square one. My mind has been racing since, I have a ton of questions, and he doesn't want to answer anything. He claims he already answered my questions and how will it help me to continue to ask. Well he hasn't answered them, he only answered a few but not all. And some of his answers were really vague, he doesn't want to give me any details. So all I hear is, when will you get over this and let it go. How am I suppose to get over it if he doesn't answer my questions?

He tells me he tried to be understanding and he's told me several times how sorry he is for what he did and for hurting me. Yes he has said he's sorry and he's shown me more attention lately but I need him to answer my questions so I can stop my mind from constantly racing. He claims all I'm doing now is punishing him. When I say, how is asking questions punishing him, I get no response. I don't know how I can explain it to him anymore. No matter what I say, it doesn't sink in. Will the lightbulb ever come on for him?

I'm about ready to just give up and move on without him. It's just so hard because my kids are going to be devastated. My H was a stay at home dad for a long time so my kids are very attached to him since he was the primary caregiver for so long. It broke their hearts when he left the first time, I don't want to be the one to break their hearts again.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment