Pages

Search blog and web

No relationship until in 20s?

Heya, wanted to hear from those of you who never got a proper relationship until in your twenties...

I'm 22, I had severe shyness as a teen, and every time I develop feelings for someone, they either have a girlfriend already, circumstances are all wrong (ie, half way across the country & never get to see each other any more), or it's just obvious they plain aren't interested. Currently, I've got the awful situation where I have feelings for someone but it's becoming obvious to me that he's attracted to/might get with someone else. I'm not the most confident but I try to flirt, but I've learned from a bad experience not to flirt and do the chasing, because they just aren't that into you. (nearest I ever got to a "relationship" was that scenario, it ended up obvious he wasn't that into me, and went off with another girl).

I know it sounds pitiful but I want to hear from other lonely hearts/people who had to wait a long time, to give me faith. Haha. It's easy to be all "it'll never happen!" because it's obviously something that everyone wants.

I'm so fed up of always having someone else be the first point. Someone keep my chin up and tell me others have had as rubbish luck as me for so long! :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment