Pages

Search blog and web

Advice Needed!

I recently met someone new and we have been seeing each other for about 6 weeks now. We went out for dinner on valentines day and since we are not an official item, I didnt think that presents would be exchanged, so bought him nothing. However after the meal he surprised me with a lovely watch and earings, and I had to awkwardly explain to him that I hadnt bought him a present. He seemed fine with this at the time but we have since had quite a heated argument which ended with him telling me to get in touch when I "changed back to the girl he used to like." I have tried to explain to him how sorry I am (I genuinly feel terrible) and that as this was my first time doing anything for valentines (I have never had a boyfriend) I wasnt quite sure what the protocal was and that I want to make it up to him, however he doesnt seem to have taken any notice.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do next? :(

Do I text him first an apologise and ask to just forget the whole situation, or do I wait for him to make a move? Any advice much appreciated!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment