Pages

Search blog and web

i feel so men deprived

Im 22 yr old female, virgin.

Recently, ive been getting really down about not meeting men. I dont want a relationship or anything, I just want interaction with men.

Im at Uni, but i tend to prefer guys older- say between 24 and 30. The guys I interact with at Uni arent my type and are younger (like 20/21).

My friends keep dropping out of any clubbing arrangements we make (and this is how i want to meet guys).

Im not looking for anything, just flirting, kissing and a bit of club interaction with guys that i fancy. (which is why clubbing is the best thing for this).

I havent been clubbing since like freshers week and its just getting me down. I really need some male interaction!!

Any ideas for what i can do :(

Internet dating wouldnt be a good suggestion because im not looking for sex or dating.

I guess what im saying is i just want some male attention and i want to give some attention in a club setting- but all my friends keep making excuses not to go out- its so hard being the only single one :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment