Pages

Search blog and web

Husband who lies..

My husband lies to me all the time about stuff that concerns both of us. He will lie about paychecks, money he owes, credit cards he has, and sometimes even what he's doing. He claims he doesn't tell me the truth because I nag him. Well, I nag him because he lies and I know when he lies. I don't believe anything that he tells me. Last night I found out from his mom that he owes her $1700!! We are just starting out and have been married for 4 months and I am slowly uncovering his lies. I found out that he pawned my grandmothers charm bracelet that was priceless to me...should I keep doing this? I feel so lost and hurt. He would rather lie to me than have me know the truth and help him..Part of me wants to just give up.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment