Pages

Search blog and web

He's gone awol, hasn't he?

There's a guy on my course at uni who I was sleeping with, and it occurred because we lived in the same hall as freshers and ended up walking to lectures together and the fact we both did Gap years before coming to university.

This year we've slept together a couple of times, but not as much as last year and I my friend who also knows him has said she thinks she likes him. Last week (I think it was Friday, not the one just gone) I sent him a message asking if we could meet up and talk about some things; I wanted to tell him about my friend possibly liking him and how I don't think we should sleep together anymore if she does. He said fine, and asked when and I said whenever suited him and then I never heard back.

This irritated me, but I decided to leave it, but last night I logged into my instagram and twitter and found he's started following me on them. He looks like one of those people who has an account, but doesn't use it themselves but I'm just confused as he's usually so mature but I don't understand why he'd do that but not respond to me :S




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment