Pages

Search blog and web

within hours of court, wife who left me is harassing ME?/?!!

My wife left me last summer. We had fought a lot mostly because her parents have a terrible marriage and her mother did everything she could to convince my ex that we were going to end up like them. Real baad mental illness in the mother in law. Anyway we tried reconciliation last fall. Went great. Her mom got involved. That was the end of that. Wife pushed for dissolution, cut off contact with me. I felt ****ty at first, but after awhile i felt amazing.
We had our court hearing this week. Wife starts out cold but after its over starts asking me to date. Wants to visit. Starts calling and texting all the time. Is drunk on the phone (never drank before). I eventually told her that this was too much. I cut off contact. Now she is calling and leaving messages telling me she slept with a co worker and its my fault! She moved out. She ended reconciliation. She filed papers. Are her actions normal?? Ohh yeah...she threatened to kill herself.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment