Pages

Search blog and web

did i do the right thing?

Ok so two weeks ago i was at my boyfriend's (now ex) house,we set and played a game in the computer, and i asked him something i didn't understand about the game,and he explained it to me in a very unpatient rude way. and then he said "what don't you understand? how stupid can you be??"
and he said it in an angry tone,he was not laughing,he was completley serious when he said that,and it suonded like he was very annoyed. so i said "calm down and don't call me stupid' and then he said "you calm down and stop talking bullsh*t and let me play" and then i said "you know what i'm leaving tomorrow. " and then he said "you're impulsive" and i said "who are you to call me stupid and put me down like that? my next boyfriend won't make me feel stupid and dumb. i don't need someone who's disrespecting me" and he did not answer. and then we just went to sleep.. he slept on the couch and i slept on the bed. and then in the morning i woke up before him and got into the shower.and while i was in the shower he woke up and went out to his parents home. and then i was alone at home,i was waiting for my dad to come and take me home.. and i had a lot of bags to carry,so i had to ask my ex boyfriend to drive me with my stuff to the gates of the kibbutz (he lives in a kibbutz) an d the gates are far from where he lives so i had to ask him to drive me.so he came and we put all my stuff in the car and then we drove to the gates,and he asked "but why are you going? its not like i asked you to leave" so i said "i know its me who wants to go" and then we got to the gates and my dad just got there too with his car, and he went out of the car and helped me to put my bags in my dad's car. and then he was like "can we at least say goodbye?" and i said "yes" and then we hugged and we said bye. and then i got into my dad's car and we drove and suddenly my ex called me so i answered and he said i forgot my laptop in his car so we went back to the kibbutz's gates and met him there and he gave me the laptop and before i got into the car he asked "karin are you sure that's what you wanna do? and i said "yes" and he was like "but why..?" and i did not answer. and then he said "so that's it?" and i just said yes. and i smiled at him and said bye. and that's it since then we did not talk at all.
he will be 28 years old in may,and i'm 18 years old. we know each other for 4 years,and we were in a relationship for about a year but we were always very on and off. but we really love each other,he's my first love and i'm his first real love too. and i know for sure he loves me and he's probably suffering as much as i do.
i just want to get more opinions on my situation,i mean do you think i overreacted? or did i do the right thing?
opinions will be very appreciated. thanks in advance!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment