Pages

Search blog and web

Husband packed up and left...

My hubby had a suitcase already packed and after another brutal conversation, left for work the other day with all of his stuff. The dresser is nearly empty, clothes & shoes packed, the extra bedding and his toiletries are gone. He left without warning, notice or saying a word. I have no idea where he is and he has never left before.

He has since been texting me and I have been replying with the shortest responses, as his have been really long and he seems to be as mad as a hornet...

I have been questioning a possible emotional affair (in another thread) for the last month now and he keeps putting it back on me. In one reply, I asked when he'd be home and he said he would resume living here when I stop accusing him of things he hasn't done, when I have been and was only asking him for clarity to the things he said or did. He said he can't be in the same house as me if I don't believe him, in other words. He is ignoring the fact that he has been doing things to suggest it and has really hurt my feelings. He is making this all about him now, and I know he's serious.

He plans to come home today sometime and has demanded he be listened to/heard, etc. I have not had the chance to ask him to go to counselling with me and don't want to be lectured and get the third degree.

I am feeling relieved that he is willing to come home to "talk" and discuss his feelings, and on the other hand, feel uncertain as to whether or not he will stay, depending on how the conversation goes. I don't feel prepared to sit and just listen without being able to communicate back. And, am I supposed to just be available talk the minute he decides? He's callling the shots, and that's not right.

I feel like it's a one shot deal for him and I don't want to blow it and make him leave for good. What should I do?

Help! :scratchhead: Anyone else experience this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment