Pages

Search blog and web

My husband keeps racking up debt

We've been married for 12 years. I married for love. He owns nothing. I own the contents of my apartment. Well, if we divorced I suppose he could take that too.

Every year or two he presents with a $20,000 debt. It's happened 5 times! He keeps having people bail him out: me (I went bankrupt supporting him) , friends, my father. This time it's $65,000 in combined debt and we have no one to bail us out. I am on disability income.

I suffer from anxiety and this is sending me over the top. I'm considering divorce. I just can't face this again. He'll never change, has always thought of money differently than I. Always wants to borrow more money to bail him out. I can't stand being in debt especially with our low income and after my bankruptcy I vowed never to carry debt again.

He works in construction self employed:, never makes any money. In fact he ends up losing money alot of the time. He's just no good with money.

I can barely stand to look at him.

My guilt sending him away a homeless man in debt is killing me but I just can't take this anymore.

What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment