Pages

Search blog and web

Does this guy like me or not?

Does he have social anxiety or something? What is actually going on? I want to approach him but I'm getting the feeling he'll completely ignore me if I say anything to him... even a just a simple 'hi'. This is a re-post btw


"
There's a male stranger who goes to my college and I always see him every morning at the bus stop (or at least I did until he started going to a different bus stop/at a different time) - we catch the same bus anyway

I don't know if he's interested in me or not because he stares at me and when I catch him (I must have given him a cold glare - it's my neutral look unfortunately) he completely stops staring for weeks or months. And then I get curious 'why isn't he looking anymore' (I hate it, but I always get like this) so when I'm the one doing all the staring, he ignores me. But I've noticed when I ignore him, it's him doing all the staring. See, once I tried smiling at him and he started fidgeting with his hair, looking away, then back at me and then away and scratching the back of his ear and not looking in my direction. Why does he stare when I ignore him and ignore me when I stare? And when I smile he looks uncomfortable, which begs the question: why does he stare? If he doesn't like me, I wish he would stop staring but if he does, then I hope he would at least smile. Okay, I guess I can't put all this on him because I am often accused of looking moody all the ti me. I don't want to sound conceited but I also get told by a lot of people that I'm beautiful and strangers compliment me too, so maybe he thinks I'm unapproachable or something?. I'm shy though which is why I rarely smile.

A few weeks ago I was somewhere [alone] and I saw him. I came, finished whatever I came to do and left. As I was leaving I casually looked over at him and caught him looking at me slyly lol. I'd like to think my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, but I could swear he was looking at me. He was leaning on his hands and pretending he was looking at the table but when I looked over at him, he was totally looking at me! It looked proper awkward though because the way he was leaning and where he was looking didn't fit. He was looking at me from one eye, the other eye was hidden from view (it looked weird but I found it cute). I smiled at him (it was a small smile, but still a smile) and he quickly looked away. What does this mean?

I'm really confused because ever since that awkward stare (which he looked away from first after I sorta smiled at him) he has started to 'avoid' me. I don't know how best to put it because we don't officially know each other but (not that I'm a stalker or anything) he sits right in the front where old people usually sit on the bus whenever he sees me on the same bus. Today, I saw him on the bus and I know his favourite seat is the back (right at the back or the row behind my favourite seat) because I always used to see him sit there before that stare happened. Anyway, he got on the bus and looked like he was going to go to his favourite seat at the back then saw me and moved back to sit down right at the front, near the driver. I know this is going to sound proper creepy, but he never used to sit there before that stare happened - he would always sit at the back. And now he goes to a different stop (not the stop we're both usually at). Did I scare him a way? Is he doing this because he doesn't want me to get the wrong impression? Or is he shy/have social anxiety or something? What is actually going on? All I know is that I like him but I don't know about him. He said I was pretty to my friend last year, but I don't know if he still thinks it. So, I don't want to approach him thinking he still thinks that and making an utter fool of myself. It's really doing my head in and I've only got less than 4 months to make a move before I never see him again. We're leaving college in 4 months.

Is there something going on? Am I imagining it/over analyzing? Does he even like me?"







ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment