Pages

Search blog and web

Do you feel women are more attracted to good looking guys?

So even though I was supposed to stay in yesterday, I went out for dinner.
There were a lot of couples there and we were having a great time and then out of no where comes this "pretty boy" with his girl.

I admit he was good looking and was wearing a tight fitting shirt showing off an atheltic physique they sat at a table behing me to the right. I noticed my gfs eyes kept shifting over in that direction and I turned around and realised she was staring at this guy. I tried to act like I didn't care but it did make me a bit jealous inside.

And it wasn't just her, when he walked past, it caught my eye, but I also noticed that a lot of other women were checking him out as he walked past.

Even in public or at work, even if they don't admit it do you feel women are attracted to handsome fit guys? I see it all the time, and it seems even if you're average looking , maybe a bit overweight but have a great personality it can all go out of the window if a pretty boy turns up, the girls expressions just change. I bet they wouldn't care even if he had a supersmall wang.

It's just so unfare.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment