Pages

Search blog and web

Too bad Valentine's day turned into flaccid penis day

I think I messed up.To have an armchair psychologist moment I'm going to analyze what happened.
I bought SO a unique kind of roses that I know he'd love.I spread rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom.I couldn't decide on which card to buy so I bought the two I loved best and had those out for him to see as well.
Waiting for him on the bed in my prettiest lingerie and I was greeted with a huge smile and happiness from him.Music was playing softly,I had lit some candles and was all prepared to give him a great massage and other things.

Long story short we were giving each other pleasure and after a minute or two he pulled away completely frustrated.I asked him what happened and he gestured to his penis saying it wasn't working right.I thought it was taking him a while to get excited but I was just going to keep going when he stopped everything.
I assured him it was totally fine.I pulled him close and started giving him a back rub and rubbing his neck bc that's his favorite thing for relaxing.I told him I loved him very much and told him how sexy and wonderful he is and assured him everything was great regardless of his penis issues at the moment.
That didn't make it better and he started getting really upset and down on himself.I still kept up the reassurances even though he wasn't listening to me.
So I offered to make dinner and he eventually accepted the offer.I told him again how much I love him and that we could have a nice evening regardless of whether or not we make love.

Long story short,we never did get to make love last night.

Now for me to analyze it: I feel maybe I took away his masculinity by doing what a man might traditionally do when he's trying to be romantic on valentine's day (the rose petals on the floor, unique type of long stem roses, cards,candles,music). I am afraid what I thought was a sweet and special gesture may have caused him to have penis issues.

What do you think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment